1: Thank the blog who nominated you and link back to them (don’t forget to comment on this post so I can check out your answers).
2: Make a blog post outlining 11 facts about you,
3: Answer the 11 questions from the blog who nominated you.
4: Prepare 11 questions for those you will nominate.
5: Nominate 11 new bloggers (those who have less than 200 followers) by commenting in one of their blog posts.
- 1. If you could call yourself anything, what would you call yourself? Howling Wolf
2.What brings you the most nostalgia? The Pacific Ocean
3. Where do you go/what do you do when you are happy? I go to my room to listen to music. (I know lame)
4. Where do you go/what do you do when you are sad? I listen to music that makes me feel better like playlist
5. How would you describe your personality? I’m awkward, little dark, daydreamer, quite, shy, different
6. Do you consider yourself an ultimately “good” person? ehh
7. What is your favorite thing about yourself? I love eyes and hair
8. Do you like to cook or go out to eat? I like to cook but I burn everything. I love to eat out.
9. Sports? Art? Opinions on the two? Sports are annoying. Art is relaxing and fun.
10. What are five things you can see around you right now? My favorite hat, my blog, bookshelf, science notebook, paper with pencil shavings on it
11. WHAT TEAM? Do you mean vampires or werewolves, (the twilight teams) Read the first book but……eh.
- What is your favorite animal?
- If you had the chance to get close to a dangerous animal, would you?
- How would you rename your favorite color? (example: red: velvet red)
- What is the true purpose of you blog? (express emotions, encourage others)
- Would you go sky diving?
- What’s your favorite book?
- Would you go bungee jumping?
- If you could have two careers what would they be?
- Do you pick truth or dare more?
- Do big spiders scare you?
- The Hopeful Wanderer
- Saved and Blessed
- A Farm Girls Life (She actually has a thousand but you should check out her blog anyway.)
- Little Girl From Whales
- DIY Arts and Crafts Blog
Well, I’m finished. Enjoy and have fun. -redroseonasnowybench